03 September 2008

Katie | Introductions




I'm Katie, the third of this duet-turned-trio.

I'm an odd assortment of achievements that range from academic to musical to social. Show choir plus marching band plus theatre geek, mixed with AP English and History classes, and a pinch of black belt and pageant girl for good measure. I enjoy reading, writing, music, acting, laughing, France, host families, Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp, buildings, art, architecture, history!, grammar, punctuality, and air conditioning. My favorite phrase includes the words, "To be early is to be on time..." and I whole-heartedly agree with that statement. I dislike ignorance, narrowmindedness, and stereotypes, along with tardiness, lacking creativity, liars, and sexism.

However, I am completely in love with Regency era romance, full of male supremacy or not.

Unlike Natalia and Nicola, my fellow Russian spies, I'm simply a senior in high school. That's okay, though, because I've got big dreams. Next year, I'm planning on attending Aquinas College to major in English, and then become a) a librarian!, b) an editor, or c) a teacher of English as a second language. Also, I'd kind of like to live in France, to be close to a host family that practically adopted me.

Besides, the chocolate there is better. :]