23 September 2008

Katie | September 23



As I was searching through the pictures on my computer, looking for one that was fitting for an update, I found this and couldn't help myself from smiling.

This was taken when I was in Figeac, France, last summer with Blue Lake International. In the background is a Rosetta Stone replica, since some guy from Figeac found the real Rosetta Stone (I guess...), and in my hand is a Dove ice cream bar. It's chocolate coated chocolate. Not only was it difficult eating since it was melting, I didn't want to get any on my white shirt (courtesey of Switzerland). Usually, we ate either Dove chocolate bars, Italian ice, or Magnum bars for breakfast. :]

And, hey, in the alley on our way back from the Stone, we saw two guys carrying a fresh-cut half of... well, it was either pork or cow. Either way, it was hardcore.

No comments: